The FIZIQUE Kidz Flip and Catch is designed to develop hand-eye-foot coordination in children of all ages.
Develop gross motor skills while you have loads of fun.
* Great for development of hand and leg muscles, eye-hand co-ordination (when catching), hand-eye-foot co-ordination (when tramping down on the launch board), balance as well as hand and finger strength.
* Creates an awareness of left and right
* Encourages the crossing of the midline, eg, step with your right foot and catch with your left hand
* Teaches children how to estimate speed and direction.
* Can be used to teach children teamwork - one child stamps down on the launch board and the other catches the bean bag.
How to Play:
The bean bag is placed on the one end of the plastic beam. The child then stands behind the beam and stamps down on the other end of the beam. The bean bag will flip into the air and you or your friend catch it. The harder you stamp, the higher the bean bag flies!
This is ideal for teaching children to follow a sequence or pattern of events. Children should have developed basic ball and catching skills and this can be used as a progression.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought 3 of these for my 8 year old nephews. Their birthdays' are yet to arrive, but I had great fun trying this out. It really works well. The bean bag flies straight up and is easy to catch.